Gift Guide: Hostess with the Mostess!
November 27, 2014
Entertaining can be a lot of work and is a huge commitment
(especially during a busy time of year!)
This season, treat your hostess to something sweet & thoughtful!
It doesn’t need to be elaborate; it’s a simple gesture letting them know you care.
Here are a few ideas that we’ve come up with to help you on your search! XO
1. Wine – pick your favourite… because who doesn’t love wine?!
2. Cookbook – yummy treats and new ideas are always welcome!
4. Apron – find a cute design or pattern that compliments their style (EQ3)
5. Cheese Board – these always come in handy when entertaining! (Urban Barn)
6. Corkscrew – one home can never have to many! (Alessi)
7. Mugs/Tea cups – because who doesn’t love warm beverages?? (HBC)
8. Candles – there are SO many different kinds out there; perhaps look for one with a “meaning” such as aromatherapy or a “scent” that reflects the occasion such as cranberry bliss for the holidays!
9. Vase – plus, fresh flowers are a great addition!
10. Throw/blanket – we suggest sticking with a neutral colour or pattern to ensure it goes with their personal home decor! (Chapters/Indigo)